We have organised a new online booking system for our parents’ evenings on Monday 17th October from 3:40pm – 6pm and Wednesday 19th October from 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
Go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/shakespeare
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is live TODAY and will be open to take your bookings until Wednesday 12th October by 4pm. You can book for Parents’ Evenings as soon as you receive this letter.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening if you are making appointments one at a time
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names
Alternatively, if you are unable to access the internet at home, a laptop has been set up in the main office for you to book your appointment. If you still have trouble booking an appointment then please call into the office and a member of staff will help you or the appointment will be arranged on your behalf.
Please be aware that the appointment system is based around ‘first come, first serve’ basis and the teachers cannot change appointments around unless there is a free slot. Also note that all appointments are no more than 10 minutes long as the teachers need to keep to the tight schedule.